Are you interested in learning more about training opportunities available to you or your employees?
Workforce development is a special charge of the community colleges. Since 90% of all Massachusetts Community College alumni stay within the Commonwealth, this work is crucial to future economic development across the state. The 15 community colleges not only train and retrain the workforce for jobs vital to Massachusetts, but also provide additional educational opportunities for both workers and employers.
The Community Colleges continually expand their network of business partnerships to provide customized training, consulting, and skills advancement for employees at hundreds of companies throughout the state. Community colleges provide low-cost, high-quality training programs for businesses of all sizes and in a variety of industries. The colleges not only provide training either on-campus or on-site, but also work with companies to develop programs that upgrade the skills of their incumbent workforce.
Massachusetts has 15 Community Colleges, each with multiple campuses and satellite locations that offer unique opportunities for the local communities they are a part of. Each college provides open access to high quality and affordable academic programs.
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Roxbury Community College
- Northern Essex Community College
- North Shore Community College
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Springfield Technical Community College
- Holyoke Community College
- Bristol Community College
- MassBay Community College
- Massasoit Community College
- Greenfield Community College
- Mount Wachusett Community College
- Cape Cod Community College
- Berkshire Community College
- Middlesex Community College
For more information on training opportunities at the community colleges, please contact MACC’s Director of Workforce Development:
Director of Workforce Development
(617) 542-2911 Ext. 1205