BE MASS COMPETITIVE PROGRAM
The Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges (MACC), is proud to continue our Be Mass Competitive workforce training initiative. Through this program, candidates will receive specialized training and career-placement services leading to upwardly-mobile employment opportunities. This opportunity is available at no cost to participants and stipends will be provided. Individuals with a high school diploma/equivalency or higher are eligible and encouraged to apply.
MACC is pleased to announce our continued partnership with the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership (MACP). MACP is a non-profit, non-partisan, 501(c)(4) public policy group comprised of chief executive officers of some of the Commonwealth’s largest businesses. Our goal is continuation of support and advance the successes of persons of color by providing pathways at MACP companies committed to building a diversified workforce.
This joint initiative by MACC and MACP employers will include:
- Up to 10 weeks of classes at Bunker Hill Community College to learn the skills needed for customer service and administrative professional careers at NO COST to you.
- Professional job coaching throughout training and into employment.
- Participants will receive stipends and paid training throughout the program.
- PAID training opportunities at employers such as Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Suffolk, Mass General Brigham, and more.
- FULL-TIME JOB OFFERS available after successful completion of classroom and on-the-job training.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
with Berkshire Community College & Wayfair
Now accepting applications for a specialized training cohort at Berkshire Community College (BCC) and Wayfair in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
BMCP is currently accepting applications for a Wayfair Cohort in Pittsfield, MA.
The next Metro Boston area cohort will be in 2023, with a to be determined date
We work side-by-side with our partners to provide workforce development & opportunities for our community. If you’re looking into training for someone , we want to hear from you!
As leaders in business & industry, are you are looking for a workforce development & solution? Connect with us to see if we can help.