BE MASS COMPETITIVE PROGRAM
The Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges (MACC), is proud to continue our Be Mass Competitive workforce training initiative. Through this program, candidates will receive specialized training and career-placement services leading to upwardly-mobile employment opportunities. This opportunity is available at no cost to participants and stipends will be provided. Individuals with a high school diploma/equivalency or higher are eligible and encouraged to apply.
The Be Mass Competitive Program is offered in partnership with the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership (MACP), a non-profit, non-partisan, 501(c)(4) public policy group comprised of chief executive officers of some of the Commonwealth’s largest businesses. Our goal is continuation of support and advance the successes of persons of color by providing pathways at MACP companies committed to building a diversified workforce.
Learn more about our upcoming Metro Boston Cohorts by clinking the link below.
This joint initiative by MACC and MACP employers includes:
- Up to 10 weeks of classes at a regional community college to learn the skills needed for customer service and administrative professional careers at NO COST to participants.
- Professional job coaching throughout training and into employment.
- Participants will receive stipends and paid training throughout the program.
- PAID 10 week training opportunities at employers such as Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Mass General Brigham, and more.
- FULL-TIME JOB OFFERS available after successful completion of classroom and on-the-job training.
Carla Abate, Program Manager
857-990-3337 | BMCP@macc.mass.edu