The first Statewide Articulation Agreement in the academic discipline of Drafting was established and approved in the fall of 2011. Now, the 15 Massachusetts Community Colleges and Chapter 74 approved Secondary Career/Vocational Technical High Schools across the Commonwealth, working as part of a statewide articulation taskforce have established agreements in 13 additional fields bringing the grand total to 14 agreements.
- Draftingopens PDF file
- Manufacturing/Engineeringopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowCulinary Artsopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowTransportationopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowArts & Communicationopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowInformation Technologyopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowEarly Childhood Educationopens PDF file
- opens in a new window2014 Articulation Crosswalksopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowHospitality Managementopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowBusiness Technologyopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowHealth Assisting (CNA)opens PDF file
- Medical Assistingopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowCarpentryopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowHVACopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowAdvanced Manufacturingopens PDF file
Following the path of the creation of the Drafting agreement, a Statewide Articulation Taskforce comprised of; faculty and administration from the community colleges, Chapter 74 approved Secondary Career/Vocational Technical High Schools, the Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges (MACC), the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, and the Massachusetts Association of Vocational Administrators (MAVA) was formed. In a uniform and consistent way, this collaboration allows for Chapter 74 Vocational High School students to enroll at any community college and be awarded credits for work completed at the vocational high school level. It also supports a seamless continuum of education for students while streamlining the agreement process. For more information on Chapter 74 approved Secondary/Career Vocational Technical High Schools, please click here.
To contact us with inquiries regarding Statewide Articulation Agreements, please email us at email@example.com new email.