Congratulations to Metro Boston cohort 4 on your program completion.
Interested in future cohorts?
Planning is underway for two new metro Boston cohorts to start in February & July of 2024. Fill out our inquiry form below to get notified when a new application window opens.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
with BMCP at Bunker Hill Community College
We are now accepting applications for the next Metro Boston Cohort starting in July 2023.
This NO COST program includes:
- Up to 10 weeks of classes at Bunker Hill Community College
to learn the skills needed for customer service and administrative
professional careers at NO COST to you.
- Professional job coaching throughout training and into employment.
- Participants will receive stipends and paid training throughout the program.
- PAID 10 week training opportunities at employers such as Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Mass General Brigham, and more.
- FULL-TIME JOB OFFERS available after successful completion of classroom and on-the-job training.
Our 10 week classroom sessions will take place on the Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) campus. This training will cover computing skills for the workplace, communication for customer service career readiness, and strengthens participants’ administrative and technical knowledge.
Prepare to start your on-the-job experience at one of our employer partners with a broad appreciation of the uniqueness of a corporate environment, a deeper understanding of efficient strategies for on-the-job learning.
Carla Abate, Program Manager
857-990-3337 | BMCP@macc.mass.edu