The Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges (MACC), in partnership with the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership (MACP), is pleased to announce the “Be Mass Competitive” workforce training initiative. MACP is a non-profit, non-partisan, 501(c)(4) public policy group comprised of chief executive officers of some of the Commonwealth’s largest businesses. Through this program, candidates will receive specialized training and career-placement services leading to upwardly-mobile employment opportunities at some of the Commonwealth’s largest employers. This program seeks to support and advance the successes of persons of color by providing pathways at MACP companies committed to building a diversified workforce. This opportunity is available at no cost to participants and stipends will be provided. Individuals with a high school diploma/equivalency or higher are eligible and encouraged to apply.
This joint initiative by MACC and MACP employers will include:
- Up to twelve weeks of training by the Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges at both Bunker Hill Community College and Roxbury Community College at no cost to the student.
- Training offered in Customer Service and General Professional/Administrative professions.
- Stipends provided throughout training.
- Full time job offers at MACP employers contingent on performance throughout Community College training and the on-the-job experience.
- Professional job coaching throughout training and into employment.
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS:
Oct. 4, 2021
Noon to 1:00 PM
Oct. 5, 2021
6:00 – 7:00 PM
Oct. 6, 2021
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Oct. 15, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
To Learn More:
- Join one of our virtual information sessions. ↑
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 617-542-2911 ext. 1205
- Begin your application by completing the form below.
- Once completed a program coordinator will contact you to complete the application process.
MACP Employers include: