- Application Deadline: Dec. 30, 2022
- Virtual Orientation: Jan. 4, 2023
- Classroom Training Starts: Jan. 9, 2023
- Wayfair Orientation Visit: Feb 3, 2023
- On-the-Job Training Begins: Feb. 6, 2023
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
with Berkshire Community College & Wayfair
The Be Mass Competitive Program (BMCP) is excited to offer a specialized training cohort at Berkshire Community College (BCC) and Wayfair in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
This joint initiative includes:
- Classes at Berkshire Community College to learn the skills needed for a service consultant career with Wayfair at NO COST to you.
- Professional job coaching throughout training and into employment.
- Participants will receive STIPENDS during BCC classroom training.
- PAID on-the-job training & placement as a remote Wayfair Service Consultant.
Our classroom sessions will take place on the beautiful Berkshire Community College campus in Pittsfield.
The month long training at BCC covers computing skills for the workplace, communication for customer service career readiness, and strengthens participants’ administrative and technical knowledge.
Prepare to start at Wayfair with a broad appreciation of data, a deeper understanding of computing, and efficient strategies for on-the-job technology use.
PAY & BENEFITS
$16.85 per hour
(potential for hourly increase after 6 months)
Performance & Referral Bonuses
Paid Time Off & Seven Federal Holidays
(start accruing time immediately)
Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
(coverage starts on day one)
401(K) with Company Match
(up to 4%)
Eligible Tuition Reimbursement
(up to $5,250)
Wayfair Employee Discount
Volunteer Day for Community Service
(paid day off)