PACE is actively engaged with its member institutions on a number of potential opportunities in which cost savings and efficiencies can be achieved.
Current efforts include:
- Information Technology Assessment (Click here for more Information)
- Analysis and assessment of Campus Insurance to “right size” insurance selection
- Assessment of Campus Bookstores
- Joint Training and Education Opportunities
- Evaluation of Energy Services
PACE is also an active member of the National Association of Consortia Leadership, a Norfolk, VA based organization, and, as such, is part of a national effort to promote and support higher education collaboration through professional development, resource sharing, and program enhancement.
" This effort is intended to streamline spending amongst the 24 institutions and untimately lead to a lower bottom line for the commonwealth"
PACE will continue to look for opportunities where collaboration creates and expands resources for students and faculty, contains the cost of higher education, and creates savings while benefiting from each institutions distinct identity.